Thursday, April 8, 2010

i hate this feeling

Have u ever felt that.. You regret something that u have done. And it affects your whole life. This is how i feel right now. I hate it. But i hate YOU more!

My Dad once said that, "Enjoy your life to the fullest. Make use of everything that you have. But don't forget to come back here, to where we come from. And remember that, others' way of life might be different." Yes Dad, i will, and I've learnt that. I've found many things in my non-stop journey.

But what about them? Those who think that they are the best but the truth is that, they aren't? "Ignore the trash!" I guess Dad will say that. Haha

*Miss the old precious time of me with Dad. And i wish i could tell him that, the best thing i've found in my journey is my Guardian Angel.

2 comments: